Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy, busy, busy...

I have for the most part just had the everyday: go to work, come home, make dinner, do dishes, do laundry, bathtime, bedtime story, fall asleep while reading bedtime story and then finally bedtime...But lately, boy have I been a busy lady! A good busy, but wishing I had more hours in the day! Well, that part is normal...

I have been taking a bible study - Beth Moore's first bible study which by the way she has redone. It is on the Old Testement Tabernacle and it is awesome!!! I love how she teaches, but she can be at times a little hard to keep up with! Wouldn't you love to have that woman's energy!!! In the midst of the bible study teachings she has her first grandchild! What an exciting event and her delivery of the news is hilarious! Back to the bible study, how amazing it is to really dig into God's word and have your eyes opened to things you had not seen before. He really is an amazing God!!! And in the midst of this bible study He is really working on me and things in my life. I tell you now, there is something my oldest son and I have been going through for years now and I know very soon God is going to preform an absolute merical!!! And when He does I will tell you all about it! :)

Sorry for no postings for so long! I really need to get internet at home!!! April, thanks for the comments and sorry I didn't see your last one until today! I hope all is going well for you, your husband and your girls. I have to get back to work (I am at lunch right now), but I will stop over and visit your blog as soon as I can!

God Bless,

Jennifer

2 comments:

April said...

Hi Jennifer!!

Welcome back to the blogging world!! I know how busy life can be...I'm living one!! Looks like we both need to slow down a bit. Easier said than done, I'm afraid!

Anyhow, have a great rest of the day!!

Anonymous said...

I wondered over here from April's blog. I hope you don't mind. But when I saw Beth Moore in your post I just had to comment. My women's group did one of her studies a few years ago about the women of the Bible. This was the first DVD based study that I had done. We had such a good time. I love her sense of humor. And we had a blast looking forward to what she was going to wear the next week. I am hoping that we will do another one sometime.

Have a great day!